Thank you everyone who has helped in the fight against COVID-19. Since the quarantine began, I had the opportunity to help by making masks with filter fabric and due to the high demand, I continue to donate 1 mask for every mask sold. Here’s a roundup:
Feedback from a donation I made to a NYC resident who cares for elders in their building:
Donations I made since March, free of charge & personally delivered or paid shipping out of pocket:
- 25 masks to Sharon Hospital in Sharon, Connecticut
- 20 masks to Sharon Health Center in Sharon, CT
- 15 masks to local businesses
- 25 masks to individuals and families in need
- 5 masks to postal workers
- 5 masks to essential workers
Mask trios, above, available for suggested price of $75, free USPS priority shipping. Choose from tartan, metallic, or textured trio.
Natural cotton muslin masks also available, one for $35, 4 or more for $20 per mask. All with anti-allergen filtration fabric inside the mask.
To order yours, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Venmo @Alisha-Trimble, or Paypal via the link https://www.paypal.me/alishatrimble