Andrea & Alisha make stuff. You can too, here’s how:
You probably noticed that Andrea & I are on a feather kick. Nothing says flair like feathers. Which brings us to our next You Can: Bike Riding Flair.
You will need:
- A clip-on keychain (andrea’s fancy betsey johnson here)
- ribbons, fabric scraps, and fluffy feathers
- a hot glue gun
- colored strings & threads
Make it in 3 easy steps:
- Select a color combination you like, and tie the fabric & strings onto the keychain.
- Sew the feather stem onto the fabric, and secure with glue. For added strength, tie the string over the feather.
- Clip onto your belt loop & let your freak flair fly.